Wag the Truth Comment Policy
Welcome to Wag the Truth (WTT).
The comment section of this website is made available so that readers may add information (on topic) for the benefit of others.
The views expressed in the Wag the Truth News Wire, Daily Email Newsletter and comments section of this website are the sole responsibility of the author (s) and do not reflect the views of the webmaster or the transmitter.
If you find a post that may in your opinion be offensive or in any way contravene the policy outlined below. Please send an email to email@example.com Include the original web address URL and paste the comment into the body of the email.
It is not possible for me to monitor or read all posts. I do, however, have a general commenting policy and by posting a comment on WTT, you acknowledge it and agree to follow it.
- All e-mail received by WTT is considered intended for publication unless otherwise indicated in the initial message from the writer. Please don’t send attachments unless approved.
- WTT reserves the right to edit all e-mail and posted comments for content, clarity, and length.
- Bandwidth is expensive. The comment space is reserved for comments that relate to the topic of the post. You may not reprint lengthy text from your own works or those of others, including news articles. You may link to them.
- Comments that are abusive, offensive, contain profane or racist material or violate the terms of service for this blog’s host provider will be removed and the author(s) banned from future comments. It is far easier for us to ban an offending commenter than to get reinstated by the software censors.
- All points of view are welcome on WTT, with the following exception:
- WTT will limit the commenter as “chatterer,” loosely defined as one who both holds opposing views from those expressed by WTT and
Posts numerous times a day with the intent of dominating, re-directing or hijacking the thread; or
Posts numerous times a day and insults or calls other commenter’s names or repeatedly makes the same point with the effect of annoying other commenter’s.
- Name-calling, personal attacks, racist comments or use of profanity by any commenter, whether they are by persons who agree or disagree with the views expressed by WTT will not be tolerated and will result in the deletion of the comment and the banning of the commenter’s ISP address, without notice.
- Anonymous posters should identify themselves with the same moniker, so readers know their comments are coming from a single individual. If they don’t, they are subject to a banning.
- Quotes from material appearing on WTT with attribution are allowed.
- WTT is a personal site. It is not the Government. It is not public institution or a media organization. It reserves the right to limit comments to those that, in its view, comport with its stated comment policy. Comments that do not comply are subject to deletion and banning of the author’s ISP.
- Reading and posting comments at WTT constitutes acknowledgment of, and agreement to, the terms outlined in this comment policy. This comment policy may be revised in part or in full at any time
- All comments must comport with applicable state and federal laws. WTT has no obligation to monitor, edit, censor, or take responsibility for comments. It may or may not act upon a violation of its comment policy once a suspected violation has been brought to its attention. Therefore, commenter’s are solely responsible for the content of their comments and should ensure that that their comments are lawful and fall within the stated guidelines of WTT.
- WTT is not responsible for injury or liability to any reader or commenter resulting from its own communications or those of commenters that may be offensive, misleading, inaccurate, illegal, or otherwise unsuitable in the view of the reader. Readers and commenter’s further agree to indemnify and hold harmless WTT from claims resulting from the use of any material appearing on WTT that damages the reader, commenter or any other party.
- WTT is not responsible for and might disagree with material posted in the comments section. This is an opinion site. The material posted by WTT or left in the comments section may or may not be accurate.
Read and Post at your own risk.